Link redirector[Information, License and Disclaimer]
This site takes a link and scrambles it in a way that makes it impossible to decrypt without visiting this site again. This stops bots from analyzing your links by link text only. To the user this is fully transparent.
This link protector has multiple features that other link protecting scripts lack.
- Single File only: The entire script is in a single well documented file and has less than 1000 lines of code.
- No Database: The generated Links contain all information to decrypt them. No Database is necessary
- No Write Access: No write access to any portion of the file system is necessary
- Encryption: Links are properly encrypted and not just encoded.
- No link duplicates*: Identical links will look different each time they are encrypted.
- Server connection mandatory: The links can't be decrypted without accessing this service
- Mobile compatible: This redirector works on mobile devices too
- SafeBrowsing*: Links are checked against Google Safebrowsing to prevent malicious usage of this service
- API*: API allows applications to create links easier
- Distributed Setup: As long as the settings are identical, each file can decrypt links created by another file.
- Library capabilities: This file can be used as individual script and as a library (php include)
*can be turned off and are currently enabled.
This is not a simple obfuscation or encoding. This site fully encrypts the link you submit using industry standard AES, which makes it impossible for a bot to know the content without accessing this site. You can set your own key, this makes links encoded on your server unique to yours. Losing or changing the key invalidates all existing URLs.
Each link will look different, even if you submit the original link multiple times.
You can use the API to generate links.
Send an URL encoded POST request to
You will receive a JSON object with these keys:
- url: This is your submitted URL
- enc: This is the encrypted Link that has to be appended to 'base'
- base: This is the base URL that the 'enc' data has to be appended to
- rating: This is the Google Safebrowsing API result. If it's not an empty string, visit 'base'+'enc' to get more details on the problem.
License and Disclaimer
This script is open source and licensed under the MIT, you can obtain the source code here.
In no event shall the provider of this "Link redirector" be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this application, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
3rd Party Technologies
This site uses Google SafeBrowsing API to determine if a link is safe to visit,
this means that every link submitted to this site or visited by users is sent to Google for analysis.
This API is in no way a safe way to test link safety and the results should merely be interpreted as a hint. Users should generally be very cautious when an encrypted link leads to an unexpected or unfamiliar site.
With your continued usage of this application you consent to the given terms