Office VBA Password remover
- Upload your Office document
- Confirm download of new document
Open the downloaded document and press ALT + F11.
Confirm all error messages that might appear.
- In the Macro window, do not expand the project, go to Tools > VBA Project Properties
- On the "Protection" Tab, set a password of your choice and leave the checkbox selected.
- Save the document and close the Editor
- Repeat Step 3
- On the "Protection" Tab, clear the checkbox and password fields
- Save document again
- The password is now removed and you can view or change the code as if it was never protected
View Source code